Presentation for 8 minutes with 2 minutes Discussion. Other Abstracts will be for Poster Presentation.
Abstract due by August 25, 2018
Topic: Fertility Preservation
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
Submissions should be submitted as a word document, composed according to formatting displayed in the templates below:
- Conference Registration Mandatory for Abstract Submission.
- Maximum 250-300 words in length (not including title, authors, or affiliations).
- 2.5 cm margins all round.
- Times New Roman font.
- 11 pt font size.
- Title, authors (presenting author bold and underlined), and affiliations should be at the top of the page.
- Remaining text should be single-spaced.
- Text should be divided into sections such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusions. Section titles are preceded by one blank line and are bold.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation:
- Maximum size of Poster should be 3 feet wide and 4 feet in height.
- Poster should be put up by 9 am on 22nd September 2018 and to remove by 4 pm on 23rd September, 2018